Castle Background

Saturday, December 17, 2011

My Buddies and Me

    
  One of the things that I like best about running are my buddies!  I have always been a girl who likes to have a lot of friends around, and looking back I can see that during the years that my boys were infants and toddlers, there was a definite gap in that part of my life.  
   We run for the exercise and sport, but we also run for the friendship and conversation.  I know that talking while running may not earn you the fastest time, but it is cheap therapy and definitely makes the miles fly by!  
   I love all of my running buddies...old and brand new!!  I can't wait to make more=)

My cousin and buddy Kristin--she even named my blog for me!
Ready for the 2011 Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon

My new buddy Stacy!  Check out her blog at www.rundisneymom.com

Allison, Amy, Me, Kristin, Leslie (sis in law), and Leslie (cousin)

High School Buddies at Disney!  And my first blog follower =) Kristi

Union County represents at the Paducah Iron-Mom

Posing with the famous Dave Mari at the Wine and Dine Expo

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog Lori!! I can't wait to run a race with my new "buddy"!! Thanks for sharing my blog link.:)

    ReplyDelete